Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Loving It

Anytime you start a new job, the anticipation of meeting new people and learning new things can be a bit overwhelming. I started my new job Monday and I am where God wants me to be. My stress level is zero! I have not taken a Zanax all week, can you believe that?

I love the people, the facility and the duties. Can things really be this good? Is it all a dream? Apparently I am one of the most fortunate people in the world.

I want to send a thank you note to my ex-staff members for their bogus hostile complaints, cause my prayers have been answered.

Working for the State of Alabama Emergency Management Agency as the Emergency Services Branch Director is fascinating. I have the opportunity to make a difference and I will do everything I can do to help the citizens of Alabama during times of disaster. I have the full support of my boss and know exactly what to do to accomplish my tasks.

Hurray!!! Hurray!!! I no longer have to report to the incompetent, unethical, probate judge and county commissioners who don't know squat about taking care of their citizens - the ones who voted them into office.

Good luck Dallas County!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!



1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congratulations!!! And best of luck.
And indeed-ROLL TIDE~