Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hangin in There

Work has been hard, you can feel the tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. What I am doing? I am doing my job, being as sweet as honey and biting my lip. I have found so many tasks assigned to my staff either undone or done half a$$. I can't say or do anything because I have no support from my boss. I got through another day and will continue to do so until I find something else or I go postal.

I went to a car fire last night, that was exciting. It was a 1979 white Corvette. I hated seeing that beautiful car go up in flames, but it was fully involved and there is really nothing we could have done to save it. Thank goodness the owner had insurance, but the Corvette was in pristine condition and he will never get it's worth from the insurance company. I will admit that we looked like the keystone cops because our chief was out of town and we realized how much we depend on him I was kinda embarrassed by it all, but we will do more training to remedy this.

No comments: