Saturday, October 11, 2008

Very First Blog

This is my first post. I read other blogs and thought I might try this.
I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and I dread going back to work.
I love my job, but the boss and a disgruntled employee make it difficult. I know so many of you are facing similar situations, but we must persevere.
Monday I will do my job and deal with my demons accordingly. Kill them with kindness always works for me.

This vacation was the best because......
  • I did not spend a lot of money
  • I spent time with my family
  • Lazed around and caughtup on the soaps
  • Relaxed, relaxed and relaxed some more
  • Went to the BOW Worksop (becoming an outdoor woman) and loved it.

I have too much comp time and the boss informed me I can't earn anymore, so I took 80 hours and rejuvenized myself.

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Woot! I am your first commenter on your brand new blog!
First, I wanted to congratualte you on your move into the blog world. I think you will really enjoy it. There are some wonderful bloggers out there. And for me, blogging is cheaper than therapy! LOL! I just type what's on my mind. SOmetimes I ramble...ok...maybe alot fo the time, but it's all in fun!
Lastly, Thank you for tuning into my blog! I am most appreciative of having a reader!
Congratulations again! All the best! Have fun with it!



PS-glad you had a great vacation!