Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Thank God it is Friday!!!! I had a real good day yesterday. I am excited about the cold front, don't want any severe weather, but some cooler temps will be nice (more seasonal). I think I will take off at lunch, Lord knows I have the comp time, I will play it by ear. My husband to going to our EX BEST Friend's daughter's wedding this weekend. I refuse to go.

According to JP, when my son was like 14, I allegedly drove him to their house so he could borrow a BB gun. First of all, my son had like 3 BB guns of his own, so why would I do that? I have no recollection of doing this by the way.

JP says that he actually let him borrow a 22 cal rifle. Now, why would a grown man lend a weapon to a 14 year old? Now five years later he asked us to return the gun. My son admitted getting the gun from him and leaving it at his friends house. Supposedly, his friend's Jeep got broken into and the gun was stolen. I don't believe a word of that.

JP and his crazy wife SP have been driving me crazy - threatening to swear out a warrant for my son because he can't produce it. SP has been calling my office with her threats and acting like a crazy woman.

Why would your BEST FRIENDS act like that? I know they are having money problems, but aren't we all? I don't know and have washed my hands of them. I told SP to do whatever she feels she has to do, but if she did not stop calling me at work, I was going to press charges of Harassment.

It has been a nightmare and I have washed my hands of them. There is no way I could spend a weekend with them. I know their daughter (who is also money grubbing,) did not do anything, but I can't pretend like everything is hunky -dory.

JP and my husband have been best friends since the first grade, they are both 50 now, so I understand their bond. I have known them for 20 years and now our friendship is over as far as I am concerned. I don't need friends like that.