Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT

I bought the first book, Twilight Friday. Finished it Saturday, got the second one, New Moon and finished it Sunday. I went to Wal-mart to get the third one, Eclipse, and they don't have it. What am I going to do without my Edward, Jacob and Bella fix? I heard the movie was not very good, but the movie is never as good as the book.

I wonder if Winn-Dixie will have it. We do not have a book store here. I guess I could check it out of the library, but I like to own my books because I like to read them multiple times.

I saw the previews of the movie and I must confess that I do not like the Edward character, he does not come close to how I pictured the perfect vampire. The ones playing Bella and Jacob met my expectations.

I want to finish the books before I start work Monday Dec 1st. Hopefully I will find it today. If you like to read and have not read these books yet, I highly recommend them.


No comments: